The Community of Practice is an exclusive online portal for English Language Program participants and alumni to connect with each other, share and access resources, or post and search job opportunities in the TESOL field. Join today!
- Featured Job: Looking for work or just want to know what might be out there? The Jobs page on the COP has recently featured a range of opportunities, including Director, English Language Centre at the University of Macau and English Language Teacher at a private language high school in Myanmar. You can also read about an exciting opportunity for an Academic Coordinator & International Student Advisor at New Mind Education at UNCG.
- Featured Fellows: This month’s Featured Fellow is Danielle Francuz Rose, an English Language Fellow at Anhui University in central China. Her research interests include classroom dynamics, cultural awareness, and using technology in the classroom.
- Featured Alumni Ambassadors: Get to know your Fellow Alumni Ambassadors! Read interviews with Andy Noonan (Taiwan 2010-2011, Russia 2011-2013) and Abigail Williamson (Paraguay 2011-2013) to learn about their fellowship successes and challenges, and their lives post fellowship.
- Featured Blog Post: Read about the amazing food adventures of Fellow John Simpson in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, in Horsemeat at 7 am in Tashkent.
- Featured Library Resource: Our Featured Fellow Danielle Francuz Rose shared this useful resource on Workshop Presentation and Handout on Warm-Ups.
- Featured Gallery: Take a look at a recent Fellow reunion that took place in Mongolia that included both work and play in the blog post Fellows Reconnect and Explore in Mongolia.